The Chinese Scholarship Committee has established the “CSC Excellent International Student Scholarship” to subsidize international degree students with excellent academic records. Upon the requirements of the CSC, the Institute for International Education (IIE) now selects the candidates publicly and openly.
1. Number ofthe nominees: 6 students.
（1）3u ndergraduate students (CSC scholarship students and CIS scholarship students excluded);
（2）3 degreestudents, including undergraduate students and postgraduate students. Thesethree students need to participate the evaluation with other nominees fromother universities.
2. Candidates: Grade 2 andGrade 3 degree students who studied the degree program for more than one year.
（1） Abiding by Chinese law, regulations as wellas university and school rules, being friendly to China;
（2） Outstanding academic performance andpersonality ;
（3） Taking an active part in the campus activities and social practice activities;
（4） On the same condition, preference should be given to qualified candidates economically disadvantages
4. Scholarship award amount:RMB18000/person for undergraduate students, RMB 30000/person for postgraduate students
5. Selection procedures:
1) Downloading the “Scholarship Application Form（see below）and fill it out completely, those who already submitted the <SCHOARSHIP APPLICATION FORM FOR INTERNATIONALSTUDENTS> don’t need to submit again
2) Submitting the completed “Scholarship ApplicationForm” to Ms. Huang at Office 102 of No.7 Building BEFORE 12 p.m. June 19. Failure of application before the deadline will be regarded as declining the opportunity.
3) Announcing the candidates upon the evaluations by the Institute for International Education.
4) Nominee information being publicized for seven days.
5) Eventualevaluation by the CSC.
6) Recipients being publicized by Institute for International Education.
6.If interested, please contact Miss. Huang at Office 102, No.7 teaching building(North Campus) , Tel: 36207142