According to the Notice on Application for Online Learning Program of International Chinese Teacher Scholarship issued by the Examination and Scholarship Division of the Center for Language Education and Cooperation, our university plans to carry out the2021 International Chinese teacher Scholarship Online Learning Program of Guangdong University of Foreign Studies. The program is conducted online, and students who complete the study will obtain the program completion certificate by the Institute for International Education, Guangdong University of Foreign Studies. Students who have passed the application will have their tuition funded by the Center for Language Education and Cooperation. The details are as follows:
All applicants shall be:
a) Non-Chinese citizens;
b) In good physical and mental conditions, and with good academic performance and conduct;
c) Between the ages of 16 and 35 (as of September 1ST, 2020), applicants currently working as Chinese language teachers shall not be over 45.
SCHOLARSHIPS TYPES AND QUALIFICATIONS
1. Scholarship for One-Semester Study:
a) The program takes place from March to June, 2021.（The autumn semester won't be considered for the time being)
b) Applicants holding the X1 or X2 visa are not eligible.
c) Applicants shall have a minimum score of 180 on the HSK test (Level 3)；
d) HSKK test score is required.
2. Scholarship for One-Academic Study:
a) The program takes place from March to August, 2021 (The academic year will be divided into two parts, the first part will follow the same schedule of the "one-semester study" from March to June, 2021, and the second part will take place from July to August, 2021 focusing on reinforced learning to conclude the program.)
b) International students currently studying in China are not eligible.
c) Applicants shall have a minimum score of 210 on the HSK test (Level 3)
d) Priority will be given to applicants who provide an HSKK test score.
December 25, 2020
1. Register and log in for the Scholarship application system:
2. Fill in the application form online. As for the scholarship category, please select one semester (study online) or one year (study online). As for the duration of study, for one semester program, please select March of 2021 to July of 2021; for one-year program, please select March of 2021 to August of 2021. As for the first choice, please select“广东外语外贸大学”.
3. Click submit after uploading all the application documents (including passport, photo, study certificate or graduation certificate, HSK/HSKK).
4. Check application information and progress.
a) Electronic photos;
b) Scanned copy of passport photo page;
c) Learning plan (a brief introduction of Chinese learning background, learning plan and objectives in Chinese is required);
d) Scanned copies of HSK and HSKK performance report (valid for two years);
e) The highest education certificate (pre graduation certificate) and school report card;
f) Scanned copy of personal signature;
Ms. Zhou, Institute for International Education, Guangdong University of Foreign Studies