Majors: Foreign Languages and Literature, Linguistics and Applied Linguistics, French Language and Literature, English Language and Literature, Japanese Language and Literature, Translation Studies, Comparative Cultural Studies, Germany Language and Literature, European Studies, Foreign Languages Teaching and Evaluation, Business English Studies, Russian Language and Literature, etc.
Download the majorlist of GDUFS
Program duration for full-time study: 3 years
Qualifications required: Master’s degree, a passing grade on the new HSK 5 exam and an Entrance Interview
Tuition fee: RMB 30,000 / year; Applicationfee: RMB 500
(1) Scanned copies of certificate of graduation for postgraduate, certificate of master's degree, and academic record (if it is not in Chinese or English, then a notarized copy in English or Chinese shall be submitted);
(2) Scanned copy of New HSK level 5 certificate (a total of no less than 180);
(3) Applicants for English-taught programs are required to submit relevant certificates in English proficiency (i.e. IELTS, GMAT, GRE, etc.);
(4) Scanned copies of two letters of recommendation by professors or associate professors.
(5) Scanned copies of passport and Chinese visa (if any), and one passport photo;
(6) Applicants are required to have an entrance interview when it is necessary.