2015/2016 CSC Excellent InternationalStudents Scholarship
The Chinese Scholarship Committee hasestablished the “CSC Excellent International Student Scholarship” to subsidizeinternational degree students with excellent academic records. Upon therequirements of the CSC, the Institute for International Education (IIE) nowselects the candidates publicly and openly.
1. Number ofthe recipients : 3
2. Candidates: Grade 2 andGrade 3 degree students
（1） Abiding by Chinese law, regulations as wellas university and school rules;
（2） Outstanding academic performance andpersonality ;
（3） Taking an active part in the campusactivities and social practice activities;
（4） Preference should be given to qualifiedcandidates economically disadvantages
4. Scholarship award amount: RMB15000/person for undergraduate students, RMB 30000/person for postgraduatestudents
5. Selection procedures:
1) Downloading the “Scholarship Application Form” and fill it out completely.
2) Submitting the completed “Scholarship ApplicationForm” to Miss Huang at Office 102 of No.7 Building BEFORE May 22.Failure of application before the deadline will be regarded as declining theopportunity.
3) Announcing the candidates upon the evaluations by the Institute for InternationalEducation.
4) Nominee information being publicized for three days.
5) Eventual evaluation by the CSC.
6) Recipients being publicized by Institute for International Education.
6. If interested, please contact
Huang at Office 102, No.7 teachingbuilding (North Campus) , Tel: 36207142
Institute for International Education
May 15, 2015