In the autumn semester of 2022, Institute for International Education, Guangdong University of Foreign Studies (hereinafter referred to as IIE and GDUFS respectively) will offer Elementary/ Intermediate/ Advanced Levels online Chinese language training programs, and the application for admission starts now.
As a key university renowned for its distinctive international characteristics in South China, GDUFS has been accredited as one of the qualified universities for CSC Scholarship, as well as an HSK examination center. With over 30 years’ experience of teaching Chinese as a second language, the University has a highly specialized faculty of Chinese teaching. Based on the advantages of university internationalization and the rich experience and high-quality teachers of international students' Chinese training, IIE helps students improve their comprehensive Chinese levels and deepen their understanding of Chinese culture in a short period of time.
2022 Autumn Semester Dates: August 25 to December 23，2022
Program Highlights: The Program is available in elementary, intermediate, advanced levels and focuses on Comprehensive Chinese and Chinese Listening & Speaking courses, so that participants can improve their communication ability in a short period of time.
（1）In the case of any changes, the program is subject to final arrangements;
（2）The class will not open if there are less than the minimum of 10 students for each class;
（3）Qualified applicants must have their applications verified and approved on our application platform.
I. How to apply
New Applicant: Please apply at http://gdufs.17gz.org/ and submit the application number via email (email@example.com) or phone call (0086-20-36207141) for confirmation.
1. Access to facilities for online learning.
2. Good physical and mental health. The tuition fee will not be refunded if the applicant is unable to continue learning due to his/her disease caused by concealing the health condition or fails to obtain the visa due to his/her personal reasons.
3. Other conditions deemed to be met.
Tuition: RMB 8600
Application fee: RMB 500 (For New Applicant only)
Insurance: RMB 400
IV. Application Deadline
June 30, 2022.
V. Methods of tuition Payment
*Please DO NOT pay before being notified after the program begins.
1. Payment method:
a. By domestic bank transfer. Please use a Chinese bank account to transfer the tuition fee.
b. If you don’t have Chinese bank account, please choose overseas RMB remittance.
* The information of “Passport Name”or “Passport Number” must put on the bank transfer.
2. After the bank transfer is successfully made, students must send the transfer voucher via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation. The information“Passport Name+Nationality+ 2022 Autumn Tuition fee” must be noted in the email.
VI. Payment of Insurance
Payment of insurance will be later informed after admission.
Telephone: 0086-20-36207141, 36207142
University Website: https://www.gdufs.edu.cn/