From October 24 to November 25, 2022.
How to apply:
Online application. Applicants please submit online application through http://gdufs.17gz.org/ and please get confirmation via phone call or email to the Admission Office, Institute for International Education (IIE Admission Office).
To be eligible, an applicant must:
(1) Be non-Chinese nationality, hold a foreign passport and meet the relevant requirements of the Regulation No.〔2020〕12 by Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China.
(2) Stay in good health both mentally and physically, and meet the physical examination standards for the study visa or residence permit in China required by the Chinese government.
(3) Abide by Chinese laws and regulations and the University rules and regulations; be diligent and well-performed in academics and good conduct; no violation of the University rules and disciplines, no public security punishment, no criminal record.
(4) meet the applied major requirements both in education degree and language proficiency.
(5) under the age of 30 for the undergraduate programs, under the age of 35 for the postgraduate programs and under the age of 40 for the doctoral programs in terms of scholarship application.
(6) Abide by requirements of other relevant laws and regulations.
During the spring semester of 2023, courses are supposed to be mainly conducted online. Whether to resume offline teaching depends on the global COVID-19 epidemic situation as well as China's epidemic prevention and control arrangements and study visa policies. Specific arrangements are subject to the the institute’s further announcement.
Degree Programs and Documentation Requirements:
Documents required for online application:
1. High school certificate and transcript, the notarized Chinese or English version must be provided if the originals are in other languages.
2. Photocopy of new HSK level 5 certificate with score of 180 points or above level for those who applying for Chinese-taught programs, and in additional：
(1) An entrance exam would be arranged when the Institute deems necessary;
(2) Photocopy of new HSK level 4 with the score of 180 points or above is required for those who applying for Chinese B.A program starting from the 2nd year, while those who applying for Chinese B.A program from the 1st year, the HSK certificate is not needed;
*(3) Applicants who have not yet taken the HSK exam due to the COVID-19 epidemic may contact with the IIE Admission Office for the latest admission policy before processing online application.
3. Photocopy of passport main page and Chinese visa page (*if any), and a 1-inch digital bareheaded colorized photo.
4. Necessary materials informed by the University additionally.
The admission results are expected to be released to applicant’s personal email from mid-January to early February, 2023. The admission results displayed in the online application system only represent the university's preliminary review or intention of admission, and the final result will be subject to the official email notification of the University.
Address: Office 102, No. 7th Academic Building, Guangdong University of Foreign Studies, No. 2nd Baiyun Avenue North, Baiyun District, Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province (Institute for International Education) Zip code: 510420
Contact Numbers: 0086-20-36207141/36207142,
Website: https://iie.gdufs.edu.cn/, E-mail: email@example.com
WeChat Official Account: GDUFSIIE
Appendix 1. [GDUFS] List of Tuition Fees of Degree Programs for International Students
Appendix 2. [GDUFS] Online Application Guidance for International Degree Students