During the autumn semester of 2023, Institute for International Education, Guangdong University of Foreign Studies (hereinafter referred to as IIE and GDUFS) will offer Chinese training programs, and the application starts now.
As a key university renowned for its distinctive international characteristics in South China, GDUFS has been accredited as one of the qualified universities for CSC Scholarship and Hanban /Confucius Institute Headquarters Scholarship, as well as an HSK examination center. With over 30 years’ experience of teaching Chinese as a second language, the University has a highly specialized faculty of Chinese teaching. Based on the advantages of university internationalization and the rich experience and high-quality teachers of international students' Chinese training, IIE helps students improve their comprehensive Chinese levels and deepen their understanding of Chinese culture in a short period of time.
Program registration Period:
August 24 to August 25, 2023
August 28 to December 22, 2023
The Program is divided into introductory and intermediate levels and the program focus is on Chinese comprehensive course and Chinese listening and speaking course, so that students can improve their communication ability in a short period of time.
*(1) The schedules mentioned above are subject to final changes.
(2) A minimum of ten participants is requested for the implementation of the program.
(3) Qualified applicants must have their applications verified and approved on our application platform.
I. How to apply
Please apply at http://gdufs.17gz.org/ and submit the application number via email (email@example.com) or phone call (020-36207141) for confirmation.
(1) Applicants in Chinese mainland must be eligible for student visa application and under the age of 35.
(2) Applicants must be law-abiding and adhere to the university regulations.
(3) Good physical and mental health. The tuition fee will not be refunded if the participant is unable to continue learning due to the sudden illness caused by concealing the health condition or fails to obtain the visa due to the personal reasons of the participant.
(4) Other requirements deemed necessary according to Chinese law and university regulations.
Tuition: RMB 8600/semester
Application fee: RMB 500 (For First-time Applicant only)
Insurance: Compulsory according to relevant Chinese regarding international students studying in China
Dormitory fee: RMB 4800 per person per semester (double room), RMB 2400 per person per semester (four-bed room).
*(1) Water and electricity fee and Internet fee are included. The exceeded part of water and electricity fee should be borne by students themselves.
(2) Bed clothes: students buy bed clothes by themselves.
IV. Application Period
From issuance date on till June 30, 2023.
Telephone: 0086-20-36207141, 36207142
IIE Website: http://iie.gdufs.edu.cn
University Website: https://www.gdufs.edu.cn/
Address: Office 102, No. 7th Academic Building, Guangdong University of Foreign Studies, No. 2nd Baiyun Avenue North, Baiyun District,Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province (Institute for International Education).
Zip code: 510420