From October 1 to November 30, 2023
How to apply:
Online application. Applicants please submit online application through http://gdufs.17gz.org/ and please get confirmation via phone call or email to the Admission Office, Institute for International Education (IIE, Admission Office).
To be eligible, an applicant must:
(1) Be non-Chinese nationality, hold a foreign passport and meet the relevant requirements of the Regulation No.〔2020〕12 by Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China.
(2) Stay in good health both mentally and physically, and meet the physical examination standards for the study visa or residence permit in China required by the Chinese government.
(3) Abide by Chinese laws and regulations and the University rules and regulations; be diligent and well-performed in academics and good conduct; no violation of the University rules and disciplines, no public security punishment, no criminal record.
(4) Meet the applied major requirements both in education degree and language proficiency.
(5) Under the age of 30 for the undergraduate programs, under the age of 35 for the postgraduate programs and under the age of 40 for the doctoral programs in terms of scholarship application.
(6) Abide by requirements of other relevant laws and regulations.
During the spring semester of 2024, offline teaching will be conducted. In case of any adjustment, please refer to the specific notice issued by the Institute for International Education (IIE).
Degree Programs and Documentation Requirements:
1. Beginner or those who with elementary level: Chinese B.A program starting from the 1st year.
2. Those who with HSK 4 level：Chinese B.A program starting from the 2nd year.
3. Those who with HSK 5 level or above: Chinese (Business Chinese) starting from the 3rd year.
Major details may check: https://iie.gdufs.edu.cn/info/1078/3350.htm.
Documents required for online application:
1. High school certificate and transcript, the notarized Chinese or English version must be provided if the originals are in other languages.
2. Those who apply for Chinese B.A program starting from the 1st year, HSKC certificate is not necessary; those who apply for Chinese B.A program starting from the 2nd year must provide the scan copy of HSK 4 level certificate with a score of 180 or above；those who apply for Chinese (Business Chinese) starting from the 3rd year must provide the scan copy of HSK 5 level certificate with a score of 180 or above.
3. Those who apply for Chinese B.A program starting from the 2nd year and Chinese (Business Chinese) starting from the 3rd year must take part in the entrance exam arranged by the University.
4. Photocopy of passport main page and Chinese visa page (*if any), and a 1-inch digital bareheaded colorized photo.
5. Other necessary materials requested by the University additionally.
The admission results are expected to be released from late December, 2023 to early January, 2024. Please note that the admission results displayed in the online application system only represent the university's preliminary review or intention of admission, and the final result will be subject to the official email notification of the University.
Address: Office 102, No. 7th Academic Building, Guangdong University of Foreign Studies, No. 2nd Baiyun Avenue North, Baiyun District, Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province (Institute for International Education) Zip code: 510420
Contact Numbers: 0086-20-36207141/36207142
WeChat Official Account: GDUFSIIE
Appendix 1. [GDUFS] List of Tuition Fees of Degree Programs for International Students
Appendix 2. [GDUFS] Online Application Guidance for International Degree Students